Betfair are pioneers of betting exchanges concept. With innovative technology they introduced, they became the world’s biggest betting community in only 10 years in betting industry.
Betting exchange concept they invented, was something completely different to what traditional bookmakers were offering. With possibility for punters to Back (place a bet like at traditional bookmakers) but also to Lay (behave like bookmaker or accept bets) they became favourite place to bet for millions of punters. Punters bet against other members, which results in odds much higher than at any traditional bookmaker.
The essential difference compared to traditional bookmakers is that you can:
- Back selection, or place a bet for something to happen. This is the same type of bet you get against traditional bookmakers.
- Lay selection, or place a bet for something not to happen. In this case you act as a bookmaker and accept bets from other Betfair members.
Betfair started as betting exchange for sports betting, but they are now much more than exchange for Football or Horse Racing. They offer all online gaming products, including Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Exchange Games, Arcade and Super Slots, as the newest part of betfair betting experience.
Betfair handles more than five million transactions a day from its three million registered customers. In addition to wide range of sports betting offers at Betting Exchange, Betfair also offers a portfolio of innovative products including casino, exchange games, arcade and poker.
Betfair Free Bet Offers
Betfair offers newly registered customers £30 in Free Bets when they register account.
Betfair Payment Methods
Betfair offers various payment methods - Delta, Visa, Master and Maestro Cards, Neteller, PayPal, Click and Buy, Skrill (Moneybookers), Western Union, Bank Transfer, Cheques.
Most of these methods are instant, and there are not fees or fees are as low as 1.5%. Minimum deposits are starting from only £1-5 depending of your chosen method. Withdrawals are usually processed in less than 24 hours.
- Better odds than at traditional bookmakers.
- Wide range of sports offered.
- Live Betting.
Betfair bonus terms and conditions
- Place 5 x €10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
- New customers only
- UK customers only
For full Terms and Conditions please visit Betfair
€100 in Free bets