How to claim £10 Freebet Welcome Offer at Betclic
- Register a new account with Betclic.com
- Deposit and place a minimum bet of £20, on markets with at least 3 outcomes at minimum odds of 1.50.
- Get 50% bonus on your initial deposit up to £10 as a free bet.
Betclic was founded in London in 2005 and is licenced and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. For UK customers company is Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited, and is licenced and regulated by the GB Gambling Commission.
Betclic offers wide range of sports, and as they claim there are around 10,000 different bets on offer each Saturday. They also have plenty of in-play markets available for sports punters.
Their site has very clean design, while navigation is easy and functional.
At the moment Betclic offers £10 free bet for UK customers only, while for residents of other countries there may be available different bonus offers.
Betclic payment methods
You can deposit funds and make withdravals from Betclic using usual payment methods - bank transfer, VISA and Mastercard, paysafecard, Skrill and Neteller.
Boosts on accumulator bets
Wide range of sports available
Wide range of in-play markets
Betclic bonus terms and conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is available exclusively to new customers who have created an account with BC, reside in “UK” and are players associated with our exclusive UK Gambling Affiliation partnership.
- Customers who reside outside of “UK” are not eligible for the welcome bonus, but may be eligible to other bonuses or offers.
The customer is eligible for a bonus of 50% of their initial deposit up to a maximum of £10. In order to receive the bonus customers must turnover their whole deposit on markets with at least 3 outcomes at minimum odds of 1.50. System bets do not count towards turnover requirements.
- Duplicate/repeated bets are not permitted at any stage of the bonus wagering, including with the deposit wager. Duplicating or repeating bets may result in account closure without any refunds as deemed necessary by BC.
- Once the customer meets the turnover requirements the bonus will be paid automatically in the form of a sports bonus.
- Eligible turnover of the bonus starts from when the bonus amount has been credited to the customer account.
£10 Freebet Welcome Offer