How to claim Freebets - FOREVER at 21Bet
| terms and conditions
- Sign up and place 5 bet of £10 or more at odds of 2.00 or higher within first 7 days and get £10 free bet
- Place 10 x £10 bets within next 7 days for another free £10 bet
- Get free bets in every week you meet mentioned requirements
21Bet are new UK based bookmaker, operating since 2016, and licensed by UK Gambling Commission. It is important to say that they accept customers from UK only.
They quickly gained huge popularity and they claim they gained 15,000 customers in their first month.
They entered UK betting market as official betting partners of Wolves FC and Gloucester Rugby team, and are shirt sponsors of Waterford FC.
Their focus is UK betting markets. They cover football, horse racing, darts, golf, cricket, greyhounds, tennis and NFL, and apart from sportsbook they have also Casino and Live Casino in their offer.
21Bet are quite unique with their bonus offers - they offer free bets and bonuses for their customers every week, and they claim they do it FOREVER.
They also run special promotions and at the moment they have interesting promotion for World Cup. You should visit their site and check yourself.
21Bet payment methods
21Bet accepts following payment methods - Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Visa Electron and Maestro.
- Fantastic bonus offers
- High limits
21Bet bonus terms and conditions
- The promotion is only valid for players living in the United Kingdom who are 18 years or over.
- A "Qualifying Bet" is a bet that is placed and settled of £10 or more at odds (or cumulative odds for multiple bets) of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- Only players who initially deposit via credit/debit card will be eligible for this promotion.
- The initial free bet qualifying period is the first seven days from which a player registers an account. In that period it is necessary to place at least 5 bets that meet the qualifying terms. The initial free bet will be credited to a players account by 10am the morning after the seven day period has lapsed.
- Where more than 1 bet is placed on the same event,selection or market, only 1 bet will count towards the qualification criteria
- The qualifying period that customers have to meet the bet requirements for the first week and any subsequent week will always start the same day as the player registered. For example if a player registers on a Thursday then they will always have a period between 00.01am Thursday until midnight the next Wednesday in which to meet the qualifying requirements.
- The day when the welcome offer free bet is credited to the account is also depends on the day of registration and will work on a rolling 7 day basis. For example If a player registers on a Friday then welcome bonus free bet will always be credited on a Friday morning regardless of the day when the number of qualifying bets have been met.
- This process will continue each week with customers having to place ten qualifying bets.
For full Terms and Conditions please visit 21Bet
Freebets - FOREVER